Gig Economy Apps do a lot more than you think.
Phlatbed connects you to pre-screened local drivers who can help you move tuff on-demand
Getting items from place to place can be a challenge! Phlatbed connects you to local drivers who can help you move stuff, including labor and junk removal!
- Small Item Move: Need help moving that couch, washing machine, table, bed, or cabinet dresser?
- Store Delivery: Bought an item at Home Goods? TJ Maxx, Bed Bath & Beyond? Phlatbed is there to help!
- Junk Removal: You’ve been Procrastinating on removing those items from your garage or basement for months, Phlatbed to the rescue!
- Shipping Facebook MarketPlace Items, Including Craigslist, LetGo, OfferUp
- Office Moves: Move your small office fast, cheaply and conveniently
- Labor: Help packing, loading, or just a handyman!
If you were one of the 28 million Americans who moved their families between 2012 and 2013, you probably spent more on your move than you needed to. Additionally, getting the items you need to be delivered on time without negatively impacting your schedule is important. Delivery on-demand, from food to amazon orders, to groceries, and furniture, has become a normal part of our lives. “Uber for Deliveries” as some call it.
Using an on-demand moving & delivery app capitalizes on availability and flexibility. You can track your item in real-time, chat with your driver in the app, and get your items where you want it when you want it. Uber for Delivery has become a very real term the same way “Google it” became eponymous with search. In the same token, we have all come to place more value on our time, even as retailers are increasingly concerned about the cost of holding post-sale inventory.
Sorting through your belongings could be fun. You often uncover memories, and moments you may have forgotten. In many cases, you make room for new memories, while cleansing old ones. This could be your garage, attic, closet, or even your backyard. In some cases, it could be the result of moving to a new home.